This colouring-in book of San Cristóbal street scenes contains these 15 images of both monuments and everyday life in my town, San Cristóbal de las Casas in Mexico:
- Colonial streets - go crazy with façade colour combinations, roof dogs and fancy ironwork
- Toy-hawker, kids and parents in front of the Cathedral
- Three hippies complete with tattoos, drums and dogs
- Three ladies: coleta, tourist and Chamula
- Traditional felt animals (including lizard, lion and flamingo)
- Closeup of the candies in a sweets-seller's box
- La Merced plaza with breakdancers and dog-walkers
- Guess-the-owner based on typical Sancris shoes
- Felt souvenirs (hearts and stars)
- Arco del Carmen with a Zinacantan family in their embroidered finery
- People wearing animal hats on a cold evening
- A typical house complete with grandparents, mini-shop and flower pots
- A merry-go-round with kids and young people riding lions, dolphins and snakes
- A street scene featuring a fruit hawker, a whole family on a vespa, and passersby in front of a corner shop and a butcher's.
Each image comes with a little explanation or extra drawing task. There is also information about the city and further reading suggestions for the real enthusiasts!
The colouring book is printed on 90 g/m2 paper. The size is 21x21 cm, or the width of a Letter page: small enough to fit in a bag, but with enough space to really get into the details with a marker. The images each have their own page with only a bit of text on the back, so you can colour without bleeding through to another image. Makes a great gift. It also contains information about San Cristóbal. Read more on developmentcartoons.com/sancris-en-colores/
The book ships from Mexico by courier shipping. You can also buy the version to print at home which you get straight away!
Share your completed vision using #SancrisEnColores!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchase! I'll pop that in the post for you now.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.