Do you want to experience the beautiful game beyond Itaquerão at this summer’s tournament? Eat Soccer’s Qiana Martin has compiled a game plan of memorable experiences for you in São Paulo. Having formerly lived and played soccer in Brazil, she has teamed up with club historians, bloggers and other members of the Paulista soccer community to provide readers with the best football bars to watch matches, beautiful game landmarks to visit, places to get in on pick-up games and restaurants frequented by soccer legends.
“I want to give fans a variety of ways to create priceless memories during their stay in São Paulo. Savoring Joga Bonito is the perfect manual to help time crunched tourists maneuver the crowds and celebrate their passion for the sport.” ~Qiana Martin
This digital guide is designed as a quick reference for enthusiasts who want to immerse themselves in Brazil’s soccer culture. Well organized, the ebook is divided into six sections:
• Scouting Report: A brief introduction to São Paulo’s major clubs
• Fan Fare: Where to eat, drink and watch World Cup matches in the city
• Studs Up: Tips for preventing, detecting and responding to criminal activity
• Goal Dance: A quick class on Brazil’s musical soccer history
• Extra Time: Local activities for enthusiasts who want more of the game
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.