Miranda is the perfect girl to tag along for your day on the go. This moderate sized, yet roomy tote doubles as your personal assistant, offering pockets to keep everything organized. File folders, magazines, even your favorite chocolate fit nicely.
FEATURESBASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Loaded with 10 inside pockets. Choose fabric handles (short/long) or fashion handles. Great for large scale prints.
- Choose four fabrics: two for the outside, two for the inside. The lining fabric will wrap over the top edge of the bag and finish on the outside, giving the illusion of binding.
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately: 12" width at bottom of bag x 10" height x 6" depth
- Fabric: 1/3 yd - Cover, the main part of bag
- Fabric: 2/3 yd - Cover bottom of bag, Handles, Flap Closure
- Fabric: 2/3 yd - Pockets, sleeve for Bag-E-Bottom bag support
- Fabric: 1/2 yd - Lining, top edge of bag
- Velco: 2" of sew-in or 'Fusion' iron-on Velcro
- Batting: 3/4 yd Dreamy Fusible Fleece SLG106 fusible or sew-in fleece, low loft, poly (45" wide)
- Interfacing: 1 2/3 yds Face-It Firm SLG104 medium/heavyweight fusible interfacing by Lazy Girl 20" wide. (Or 1 yd, if 45" wide)
- Optional: 'U' shaped fashion handles instead of fabric handles
- Even-feed or walking foot, size 80/12 or 90/14 sewing machine needle.