Grow up. Be a man. We’ve all heard that before, and we often get defensive when we hear it. And as modern men we often live our lives on the defensive - struggling in relationships, on the job and often feeling alone to figure it out ourselves.
In the pages of this book, Owen Marcus leads us along an enlightening path toward the authentic self, one that embraces and respects gender and masculinity. Marcus reveals that men aren’t immature or broken; they just need clarity, purpose, connection and the support of other men.
Grow Up takes you through 9 stages of growing up where you will discover:
• Why professional success alone does not fulfill
• What may be missing and how to find it
• How we inadvertently self-sabotage and how to stop
• How to honor and attract women as your authentic self
• How to earn and maintain the respect of your peers
• How understanding your own Masculine Emotional Intelligence™ will lead you to a happier, more fulfilling life
Owen Marcus has spent years studying and developing effective learning systems for men. Grow Up is the first time the lessons of his group trainings, lectures, seminars, and personal experience have been compiled into a single manuscript.
Grow Up is not a “self-help book”; it’s a playbook on how to live your own life. Imagine a life where you can dream, love, create and live in the moment with an ease you never thought possible.