Conduct your own New Leader Assimilation (NLA) Program in house.
The New Leader Assimilation Program introduces your new leaders and their staff to each other in a half-day (4-hour) or less. This NLA Program shortens the time frame for relationship building from many months to a few hours. This easy-to-follow program is affordable, high energy, interactive and enjoyable for your staff.
This report was created by Colle Davis, CMC - Certified Master Coach, CEO, Concept to Licensing LLC, a Virginia-based company, USA. http://mycoach.com email@example.com - 804-464-3532. Colle Davis has been an Executive Coach for 35 years and has conducted many New Leader Assimilation (NLA) Programs for large companies and start ups.
Benefits for New Leadership Assimilation Program:
- Requires only a half-day of staff time.
- Offers immediate benefits and payback.
- Interactive, high energy and FUN for the staff.
Our New Leader Assimilation Program Report offers:
- A Facilitator’s Guide to conduct the Program
- A Participant’s Guide that explains the process for asking questions and providing impressions to their New Leader
- A New Leader’s guide to support their process for answering the questions and creating a positive impression with their direct reports.
The New Leader Assimilation Program is a six-step process that offers a new leader’s support staff an opportunity to ask an array of questions to their new leader while giving their impressions of their new leader in a safe and supportive environment. It uses the fastest and most effective resources for creating working teams. It may not be magic, but the immediate results seem like magic.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.