Design your very own Leggy Avatar inside Unity using the SkinEdit V2 editor! No Photoshop or Substance Painter needed.
Inspired by character customization in Role Playing Video Games, it is literally the easiest way to customize your own avatar.
No need to worry about textures or files, the SkinEdit V2 editor handles everything behind the scenes.
Choose your colors, patterns, and accessories. SkinEdit configures them on your avatar automatically with all the right settings.
Check out the Discord server!
Some of the carefully crafted features:
- Easy to use
- Lots of customization options
- Realtime previews
- Only needs Unity to work! No Photoshop or Substance Painter needed
This product does NOT come with a copy of Dynamic Bone or the Leggy Avatar. You should purchase these from their original creators.
1. To get started, follow the VRChat SDK Tutorial to set up Unity and your Unity project. It will tell you everything you need to do to set up Unity and the VRChat SDK.
2. When Unity and your Unity project have been set up with the VRChat SDK, download the required packages listed in the Requirements.
3. After downloading all the Requirements, start by importing the Dynamic Bone package into your Unity project.
4. After importing the Dynamic Bone package, import the Leggy Avatar package into your Unity project.
5. After importing all Requirements into the Unity project, you can finish the setup by importing the provided SkinEdit Leggy.unitypackage package into your Unity project.
After completing the setup, open the Unity scene located at Assets/SkinEdit Leggy/SkinEdit Leggy.unity in your Unity project and start customizing on your avatar!
To open the SkinEdit editor, click/select the avatar visible in the Unity scene, and press the Open In Editor button on the right side of your screen.
Uploading to VRChat
When you are done customizing your avatar, you should scroll to the bottom of the SkinEdit editor and press Prepare For Upload, which will prepare your avatar for uploading to VRChat.
After this is done, open VRChat SDK > Show Control Panel > Builder at the top of Unity. Then follow the instructions on your screen to upload your avatar.
At this time I am only offering a personal use license.
This means that you can use this package to create and manage your own avatars, but you cannot take or fulfill texture/avatar commissions using this package.
If you are interested in some kind of commercial use of this technology, please contact me. You can make public/clonable avatars if the original avatar creator allows it, but the SkinEdit credits should not be removed.
For the full license agreement, refer to the included LICENSE file.
If you are experiencing any problems or have trouble getting something to work, feel free to reach out to me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Check out the Discord server!
Made by Markcreator
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
I hope the thing I made will bring you much joy. It was designed with intention and brought to life with hard work. Hopefully it will inspire you to also create wonderful things.
Please leave a positive review if you can. It makes a big difference!
Feel free to join our Discord server if you want to join our community and stay in touch!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.