This sombrero cake brings Jajaja to any Mexican party regardless of the number of margaritas consumed. The funny chilli mariachi really seems to be floating on top of the sombrero and look...it even has a cute little sombrero himself!
In this 2 part video tutorial series with our cake artist Margie you will not only learn how to make this sombrero, but you will have to basics of hat-cake making which you can reuse to create any other types of hats from a ladies hats to fedora hats and top hats.
- Constructing the cake base
- Ganacheing the cake
- Covering the first part of the cake with fondant
- Covering the second part of the cake
- Airbrushing the hat
- Adding decorative details
- Making the chilli figurine
- Adding the topper on top of the cake
Watch the trailer below and click on "I want this!" to purchase this happy sombrero video tutorial.
Join our membership to get ALL OUR TUTORIALS for just one low yearly fee!
Click HERE>> www.learncakedecoratingonline.com