“Fantastic read! And just in time for a new project where I need to calculate the sample size.”
Is your study worth doing? Do you know how to design studies that work?
Using FAQs and a class-tested examples, this book will show you how to design studies that work!
In this jargon-free introduction, you will learn how to avoid the many problems that arise from misunderstanding issues of statistical power.
If you want to know;
- how to calculate required sample sizes
- how to design studies with adequate levels of statistical power
- how to boost the power of an under-powered study
- why too much power can be just as bad as too little
- why you can’t draw substantive conclusions from p values
- which journals have had their average power levels surveyed
- how the majority of studies in the social sciences are fatally flawed by design
- how to ensure your study has the best chance of reaching definitive conclusions
then this is the book for you!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this book! Don't forget to check out MadMethods.co for others in this series.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share