Substance Painter Generator add-on to create Normal Map with rounded corners.
It could be replacement for mental ray's mia_roundcorners shader.
- v1.1.1: document added.
First Step Guide
- 0. You need to bake additional map before use this generator.
Curvature, Thickness and Ambient Occlusion are required.
- 1. Open "Import Resources" button on the shelf, then add downloaded ".sbsar" file.
- 2. Choose resource type "generator" from dropdown list in "Import resources" window.
- 3. Select desired option for "Import your resources to", shown above "Cancel" button.
- 4. Import...!!
- 5. In "Layers" panel in Substance Painter, add "generator" effect to your layer.
- 6. Choose "Stmg_RoundCorner" in "Properties" panel, or drag & drop effect from shelf.
- 7. You will see colored effect by default, disable "color" in properties to see result.
* Color visualization is useful for painting layer mask to hide undesired areas.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for gifting a cup of coffee~ ^_^
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share