6 Steps to a Sustainable Wardrobe is a comprehensive 60 page guide which teaches you the actionable steps needed to create a sustainable wardrobe + a 21 page printable workbook to assist you to work through each step at your own pace.
You will learn:
- Your personal wardrobe habits and how these impact on sustainability
- The role of materialism and a consumer society in unsustainable habits
- The process for decluttering your wardrobe in a sustainable way
- Challenges to help you live with a smaller wardrobe
- Tips to help you create a more coherent wardrobe that is timeless
- Sustainable wardrobe maintenance and repair knowledge
- How to plan a sustainable wardrobe within your budget, including shopping sustainably on a small budget
- A comprehensive coverage of sustainable textiles
- How to assess the ethics of a fashion label’s manufacturing and business practices
Save money, be kind to people and the environment, without sacrificing your sense of style in the process.