6 Steps to a Sustainable Wardrobe is a comprehensive 60 page guide which teaches you the actionable steps needed to create a sustainable wardrobe + a 21 page printable workbook to assist you to work through each step at your own pace.
You will learn:
- Your personal wardrobe habits and how these impact on sustainability
- The role of materialism and a consumer society in unsustainable habits
- The process for decluttering your wardrobe in a sustainable way
- Challenges to help you live with a smaller wardrobe
- Tips to help you create a more coherent wardrobe that is timeless
- Sustainable wardrobe maintenance and repair knowledge
- How to plan a sustainable wardrobe within your budget, including shopping sustainably on a small budget
- A comprehensive coverage of sustainable textiles
- How to assess the ethics of a fashion label’s manufacturing and business practices
Save money, be kind to people and the environment, without sacrificing your sense of style in the process.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.