For the last 2 years I’ve read at least 2 hours about financial independence daily.
This book is my understanding of financial independence distilled in only 48 pages.
You don’t need a 300 pages book when the ideas can be summarized in a shorter way.
What if you could be free from the 9 to 5?
Having the freedom to explore, to be curious again and to do what you love everyday.
With this book I'm going to show you the steps I'm taking to reach financial independence, and now I'm going to teach you to do the same!
You’ve thought about quitting your job for so many years, but you’ve never done anything about it.
The corporate world you hate, the long work hours, the meaningless work routine and of course commutes.
Or maybe you actually like your job, but you’re working way too much.
Maybe you don’t even have time to visit your family and friends, to spend quality time with your wife or see your children grow up?
In this book I will show you how to reach financial independence (FI), so you can take your most important asset back; time.
⚠️ Warning! This is not a get-rich-quick-guide, but rather a step-by-step-guide to reach these goals in 5-10 years. You decide how many years you will spend to reach FI! Are you ready?
📕 After you've read this book you'll be able to:
• reach financial independence in 5-10 years
• understand the concept of compound interest and why it will make you rich
• calculate how your investments may perform with compound interest
• see real examples of why you should start to invest early
• invest in index funds yourself
• understand why actively managed funds almost never beats index funds
• optimize your finances
• create a budget and track your income/expenses
• set financial goals
• calculate your FI-number
• get the best resources (books, mentors, blogs and podcasts ) to expand your learning
• understand why index funds is the best solution for most investors
✔️ Who am I?
- I'm the personal finance blogger Route 2 FI. Since you're reading this, I guess you've either read my blog or read my tweets on Twitter. I've been blogging about financial independence, minimalism and life philosophy for the last 2 years to teach you what I know.
- Now I'm established as one of the biggest personal finance blogs and in the top 10 if you count it by followers on Twitter (23K as of this writing).
- I'm in route to be financial independent in 2 years (july 2022). I will retire with $500,000 (only me). And now I want to teach you how you could do the same!
- BUT, I haven't always been good in handling money. 10 years ago I spent more than I earned, had credit card debt, bought the newest gadgets at all times and splurged on food and alcohol. So what changed? I started to read books about financial management, budgeting, motivation and financial independence. I've read and consumed all the greatest financial independence blogs to learn the best tips. I've learned it all and distilled that information into this e-book.
👍 Who is this book for?
- People who wants to quit their 9-5 job within 5-10 years
- You have a job and earn an income. You won't need to be a high income earner to take full advantage of this money wisdom
- People looking to save money but don’t know where to start
- People who wants to learn index fund investing 101
- Budgeting beginners looking for guidance
👎 Who should not buy this book?
- People that are looking for a get-rich-quick fix
- Lazy people uninterested in putting in the necessary up-front work
✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If this book does not improve your financial mindset and how you can make a plan to reach financial independence within 10 years, let me know within 30 days of purchase and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.
Here's What Others Say About Me:
–Tony @ OneMillionJourney.com (@JourneyMillion)
–BackPack Finance (@Backpackfinanc1)
–Michelle Frugality And Freedom (@FrugalityFreedm)
–Rahul Jain (@_rahuljain)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.