Sweater 101: How to Plan Sweaters that Fit … and Organize your Knitting Life at the Same Time is not a book of patterns. It’s a reference text that you’ll consult every time you make a sweater…
With Sweater 101 you will . . .
- learn make a proper gauge swatch and measure it with an accuracy worthy of NASA .
- know the three sources of measurements for sizing a sweater.
- create a simple-to-follow “Picture Pattern” for each sweater you make.
- chart a set-in sleeve cap without a single hypotenuse squared.
- have the tools you need to organize your knitting life.
- use two simple arithmetic skills to save time on every sweater you knit.
- adapt a pattern to your yarn, gauge and body size.
- change necklines and collars on any sweater.
- fall in love with any yarn and buy it, confident that you can make your own pattern for it.
It's a valuable resource for anyone who wants to make sweaters, but don't take my word for it. Read what other people have to say.