Reverse insulin resistance in prediabetes and type 2 diabetes
Introducing a 16-week online group diabetes coaching program specifically designed for active people with type 2 diabetes.
This program will teach you how to minimize blood sugar fluctuations using a low-fat plant-based diet. Using 100% evidence-based methods, this approach is highly effective for weight loss, increased energy and reduced medication dependence.
In this online group coaching program, you will learn how to measure, track and reverse insulin resistance forever.
- Discover the root cause of blood sugar variability
- Reinvent your relationship with food (and carbohydrates)
- Finally overcome the cycle of emotional eating and food addiction
- Live your most active life in years
- Increase your athletic performance and recovery
- Stop living in fear. Start living in control
In this online program, you will receive the following:
- Access to 16 live weekly video teleconferences
- Access to an custom built online course, containing tools to measure, track and reverse insulin resistance and optimize your blood glucose control
- Access to online tools and datasheets
- Access to a private Facebook community
- Hundreds of recipes to teach you EXACTLY what to eat for optimal insulin sensitivity
This approach to eliminating insulin resistance is backed by 12 years of scientific research, self-experimentation and experience with countless individuals living with prediabetes and type 2 diabetes across the world.
This coaching program is highly specialized and specifically tailored for those living an active life wanting to use food and exercise as alternatives to medication.
You qualify for this group coaching program if any of the following are true:
- You are a 1st or 2nd generation offspring of someone diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
- You have been diagnosed with prediabetes
- You have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes
- You enjoy physical activity and want to be more active
- You can apply a no-excuses approach to your individual program
- You have a determination to make lifestyle changes that will become long-term habits
- You have an open mind and a willingness to apply methods that TRULY improve your blood sugar control
- You are excited to experience the best diabetes health you've had in years