As a person who stammers, are you experiencing the following about job interviews?
* Anxiety about attending job interviews, which makes you avoid them.
* Habitual negative thoughts about your ability to take job interviews because of your stammering?
* Feelings of inadequacy after your have attended job interviews, because of bad experiences during them?
* Rejection from getting jobs because of your stammering?
If so, then this eBook will help you to:
* Increase your confidence in your ability to take job interviews, and go for the job you want.
* Create positive thoughts about yourself in the context of job interviews, so that you can face them with less anxiety.
* Learn to see yourself as a person, your stammering, and job interviews from a position of power.
* Create empowering beliefs about your ability to take job interviews and use them to help you in future job interviews.
If you are ready to deal with your fear of job interviews, then this eBook is definitely for you.
Please note: This eBook is 51 pages in length.
Looking to create an account?
Add your work, name a price and start selling instantly.
Track conversion rates, referrers and buyer locations.
Just 5% + 25¢ per transaction. No setup or monthly fees.
Did you mean to login?