Take your freelance business from so-so to successful with these 15+ tried-and-tested templates.
With templates ranging from email pitches for corporate projects, to getting paid (and even, firing clients), you have everything you need to help make your freelance business a success.
What you get
15+ tried-and-tested templates. All you have to do is copy, paste and send.
Buy the complete system for $97 (EU citizens: tax will be added as per your country's tax laws). Instant download.
What you get:
- Money Maker Invoice Tracker: to help you keep track of your finances, and most importantly, flush out late paying clients
- Email Pitch template: you get THREE templates in ONE document, to help you pitch to celebrities, pitch for corporate projects, and newspapers/magazines
- Can We Talk: for when you let your client down (yes, it does and can happen), and you need to step away from the project with your professional integrity and working relationship intact
- Goodbye!: for those times when you need to fire your clients nicely - with your deposit secure
- Let's Talk Business: a business proposal template, because life is too short to write such painful documents from scratch
- Customer Profile Template: to help you build a profile of your clients, so you can deliver a better, targeted service that gets the results THEY want and also keep YOU in business! You get two documents (Word + Excel)
- Quote Template: a quote/estimate template with 'how-we-work' section (for example, requiring a 50% deposit before work commences on a project) built in
- Sample Content Email Template: an email template for sending sample content to your client
- The 'qualifier'. To help you weed out time wasters and get a better understanding of your client's needs and products
- Services Agreement Template: a legally-binding contract, to help you 'seal the deal (and your deposit)
- Sign-off Form Template: getting clients to sign off a project can be notoriously difficult, but not with this template, which also comes with a simple hack to help you get testimonials from your clients in three minutes flat.
Subcontractor Agreement Template: sometimes, you need help with a project. But how do you protect yourself from the cowboys out there? This template takes away all awkwardness to ensure that each party delivers exactly what is expected of the other, so that you can both sleep well at night.
The templates are regularly updated and new content added regularly - AT NO COST TO YOU.
Tried and tested, AND a lifetime guarantee*.
*Lifetime guarantee: what this means
You will receive FREE updated versions every time the templates are amended. New templates are added to the library - at no cost to you. For life.
Get the freelance templates now.
EU citizens. Tax will be added as per your country's tax laws (yes, it's a pain, but what to do...)