Scripted Operator for Thinking Particles for 3dsmax which helps you to visualize particle data in real-time
- Maxscript source included
- Visualize values directly on particles from particle input: PID, Group, Position, Velocity, Age, LifeSpan, Size, Scale, Alignment, Mass, Spin, Randomseed, UniqueID, MtlTime, Transform
- Visualize conditions from particle input: IsAlive, IsBorn, IsDie, IsEnterGroup
- HUD Display for visualization data in upper viewport corner
- Visualization of custom Condition
- Visualization of custom inputs: Integer, Scalar, Vector, Velocity, Direction, Bool, Color, Particle*
- Visualize Velocity and Direction input as lines
- Visualize Particle* input as lines and show distance, usefull for visualization of Joints, Refferences or PSearch particles
- Visualize Colors as filled rectangles
- Show Min Max and Average values of particles in HUD Display
- Show First Last and Count of particles in HUD Display
- Custom color and text description of visualized values
- Custom particle and condition markers
- Show text with black outlines to improve readability
- turning off all operators at once or solo one operator
- auto disabling TP Debugger when exceed particle limit to prevent system slowdown
- stacking more TP Debuggers on each particle
Difference between Freelance and Studio version is that Freelance version is only for 1 user and Studio is for 1-5 users and also Studio version includes maxscript source code so it can be modified to studio needs.
Watch Tutorials at:
Drag and drop TPDebugger.mzp into 3dsmax viewport and it will be automatically extracted to custom user startup scripts folder. After reopening 3dsmax it will be loaded automatically.
Help the development:
3ds Max (2012 and above), Thinking Particles 5 and above
v.1.00 - initial version
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.