Comprising articles on personal productivity written between 2018 and 2019, this is the first ebook in a new series from Doug Belshaw's Thought Shrapnel.
Name a fair price! Choose to make a one-off contribution instead of becoming a supporter. Alternatively, if you cannot currently support Thought Shrapnel financially, please consider sharing this ebook with your social networks.
- The importance of downtime
- Deliberate rest, cognitive momentum, and differentiated work hours
- Bullet Journal like a Pro
- Different sorts of time
- Listening to video game soundtracks can improve your productivity
- Should you lower your expectations?
- Arbitrary deadlines are the enemy of creativity
- Do the tools you use matter?
- The '1, 2, 3' approach to organising your working day
- Ryan Holiday's 13 daily life-changing habits
- How to be super-productive
- The virtue of rest
- Work-life balance is actually a circle, according to Jeff Bezos
- Keeping track of articles you want to read
- So you think you're organised?
- Burnout-prevention rules
- Why desk jobs are exhausting
- Unpopular opinions on personal productivity
- Forging better habits
- The Goldilocks Rule
PDF format, 49 pages.