While much of the initial interest in mobile devices was related to digital behavior and response to mobile ads, more recently the focus has been on the power and potential of linking TV viewership to location data. In other words: what have we learned--or can we learn--about television advertising from location data? And how can we use the location data to improve how we market to consumers through TV? This panel will share their experiences in TV + Mobile, and will discuss both the opportunities and challenges that we face. Panelists include:
- Ocean Fine, VP of Agency and Strategic Partnerships, Factual
- Jeff Huter, VP of Enterprise and Channel Sales, PlaceIQ
- Helen Katz, SVP/Global Director, Analytics and Insights Practice, Publicis Media (Moderator)
- Sable Mi, VP/Head of Research and Insights, NinthDecimal
- Arthur Orduna, Chief Innovation Officer, Avis Budget
- Mark Risis, Head of Global Data Partnerships, Watson Advertising, IBM
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.