TV visionaries have been working hard to replace the traditional linear television data plumbing system. OpenAP holds the promise of significant improvement to the current system, but innovation is happening faster in OTT than in legacy TV. Data has recently been a focus in the media as it relates to regulatory concerns, but there is also a significant shift underway in how marketers are leveraging data. This panel will explore what can be done with data currently within existing guidelines, and will also provide guidance on how companies can move quickly to adjust strategy in response to emerging regulations while focusing on data as a foundation for people-based marketing. From GDPR to GTFOH, the panel will cover all things data. Panelists include:
- Lung Huang, Global SVP of Business Development, Merkle (Moderator)
- Prasad Joglekar, VP of Data Strategy and Solutions, Viacom
- Nick MacShane, Senior Managing Director, Progress Partners
- Zeev Neumeier, Founder, Inscape
- Brian Wallach, Chief Revenue Officer, Advanced TV, FreeWheel
- Ben Webb, Head of Data Supply and Growth, LiveRamp
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.