UWS or Unreal Web Server is a web server written directly in C++ for the Unreal Engine. Using UWS, we can expose functions of the Unreal Engine over the network in a RESTful way. Possibilities are unlimited: controlling characters from a web page, making a companion app for smartphones, generating live analytic reports, externalizing unit test and integration test management, etc.
Supported Unreal Engine 4 versions: 4.17, 4.18
- Written entirely in C++.
- RESTFul compliant.
- Easy to Use and High-Performance.
- Start the server on any port.
- Specify root folder to provide html, css, js and media files.
- Use full web frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Work with AJAX requests.
- Create responsive web interfaces to use on smartphones.
- Add URI handlers with specific HTML requests.
- Build your response with content, code, cookies, headers, etc…
- Enhance cookies with domain restriction, max age, etc...
- Read POST, GET, COOKIE and header variables.
- Fully documented code, tutorials, and system documentation.
- UWS module (Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 8
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
Example Project: http://isaratech.com/?wpdmpro=uws-demo-project
Overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbKHEtIlGx4
Check the UWS page on our website, some resources are available for download.