The ultimate reference for the most common Chinese characters.
Includes simplified, traditional, pinyin, keyword, definition, breakdown and the most common vocabulary words for each character in our First 2000 list.
This product is a digital download. After purchasing you will receive download links in your order confirmation email.
- Characters ordered by frequency.
- Two PDF books – one emphasizing Mainland Simplified Chinese, the other focusing on Traditional characters, such as those used in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Each entry consists of the simplified character, as well as the traditional version in large font.
- Pinyin pronunciation.
- English keyword plus further definitions.
- Breakdown of the character showing it’s key components. Both Simplified and Traditional included.
- The three most common HSK words which use this character (together with their pronunciation and definition).
- Coordinates of the character’s location on our study posters.
- Easy look-up pinyin ordered index.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!
Get 20% off "The Second 1000 Chinese Characters" at https://gum.co/wdwg/beefnoodles
More resources available at http://mandarinposter.com
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share