Is there a Story buried inside you?
Maybe it’s a modern-day Crime Story like “Gone Girl” or Steampunk Tale of Revolution from Yesteryear that you’ve kept hidden away from friends and family?
So what’s been keeping you from writing that Story?
Likely, it’s the fear that you’ll fail.
(After all, what do you know about writing AND publishing a book?)
But your Story should be told.
Needs to be told, in fact.
Because unless you haven’t noticed, the World needs fresh storytellers, who are ready to create New Mythologies.
This is what this Handbook is all about.
“Creating New Mythologies” addresses the questions New Writers often have like:
- If you’ve ever worried that the Perfect Story just isn’t in You
- If your Self-Doubt is keeping you from getting started
- If you don’t think you know enough about writing to begin writing
This Handbook explains why Perfect is NOT your friend
It also explains that although Self-Doubt is Normal, it is not a Life Sentence
It then goes into The Nuts and Bolts of Writing a New Mythology:
- Research & Outlining
- Characters worth reading
- Worlds worth exploring
- Discovering Your Style
- Tense, Perspective, and Audience consideration
- First Drafts through Editing
- The Dos and Don’ts of Independent Publishing
- References to getting your Indie Book Published and on the Shelves!
And Worry Not!
This ebook offers a
100% No-Risk 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
You are fully protected by my 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like my ebook over the next 30 days, then I will gladly refund your money.
No questions asked!
What’s Your Roadmap to Writing your New Mythology?
So now that you’ve read this pitch I’m sure you still have your doubts.
But let me ask you one last thing?
What’s the Roadmap to Completing that Dream Project?
- Decide it’s too hard, it’s not for you, and leave it unwritten and end your journey here
- Keep Dreaming, Start it and Stop it, and eventually leave it Forever unwritten
- Or you can take it from someone who’s Been There, who’s been through the frustrations and doubts and overcome them, and use this Handbook as a Roadmap to Begin Your Writing Journey.
So what are you waiting for?
Click the “I Want this!” Button to Get Your Copy!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks very much for your support and enjoy!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.