"A good basic guide to job hunting"
"Good advice that helped me find my next job fast!"
What if I told you that job hunting could actually be much easier and painless? What if I told you that you could easily make at least $50,000 more than you do now over the next five years and most of you will easily earn over $100,000 more by following the techniques I’ll teach you?
Do I have your attention now?
What if I told you that if you are like most people I meet, you are making a huge mistake with your resume that is causing you to miss out on the best opportunities? Would that get your attention?
What if I told you that there are online tools available that can give you the names of the managers you really want to speak with?
You will learn:
* Techniques to help you earn far more money and do it much more easily
* How to plan for your job change and for your career
* How to enter a company through "the back door," instead of always contacting Human Resources (Would you like to learn the name of the manager to call? I'll show you how to get that, too)
* I will help you compute your "staying power" in the job market
* How to figure out what is important in the next job or organization
* How to find greater job satisfaction than you have known before without compromising your needs
* How to evaluate and assess a company in which you have interviewed to see if your are a good fit for each other
* How to write "the new cover letter"
* How to negotiate salary
* How to give your notice
* How to find current and past employees of companies you meet with so that you can easily research them
* How to find the "meta-job sites" that will save you time and effort
* How to network well
Will I really learn everything I need to in order to complete my job search?
* Do you want to know how to have a resume that stands out without it looking stupid?
* Would you like to know what to do if, after a bunch of interviews, you still don't have a job offer?
* How about knowing how to track all the resumes you submit so that when the phone rings, you're ready to go?
* How to work well with recruiters and search firms.
* Why using a recruiter may make sense for you . . . as long as you keep an eye on them.
* How to negotiate your new salary (HINT: Most people only know one way. Do you want to know more?) You’ll also learn a simple question to ask that will have a potential employer competing against themselves to offer you more money!
Job hunting doesn't have to be hard or difficult. You just have to learn how to do it. Every era has its own rules and techniques for success. Some techniques are timeless. But using techniques from the stone ages like mailing resumes on parchment paper will have you miss opportunities that you should be competing for.
"Get Yourself Hired NOW! : The Big Game Hunter's Guide to Head Hunting Your Next Job and Every Job After That!" will teach you techniques head hunters use to help people find work every day.
It will help you avoid making the mistakes that most people make that sabotage their efforts.
* Taking jobs that don't meet their needs
* What most job hunters have in common with people working in the kitchen at fast food restaurants
* Speaking too little
* Stupid interview mistakes
* Talking about the wrong job when they are called for an exploratory interview or phone interview
* Speaking too much
* Being boring!
* Getting stuck in "the HR system"
* Only taking action when they want to find a new job