ON SALE!! GET THIS FOR JUST $24 (NORMAL PRICE IS $35) FOR THE NEXT THREE BUYS!!
This is the result of our effort to build a best theme that looks like the ThisIsWhyImBroke theme. We named it as Azon Dominator (previously Amazon Dominator). This is not a WordPress theme. It's a PHP script that you can install on your normal hosting just like you Install WordPress. You can also use this as a theme for a website like ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney because the purpose and the working are almost the same despite the looks, and the styles. It's very simple to install and it doesn't need any coding stuff. And the guide is attached in the zip file with a video tutorial. After the installation, you'll get a dashboard where you can manage your product listings, post new products with pics, description and your affiliate links.
FRENCH DEMO - https://azon-dominator.webister.net/fr/
You can use this theme to make a best affiliate marketing website that looks like 'This Is Why I'm Broke'. Its user interface is very simple like WordPress themes. You can login and then post a new product listing with your affiliate links, pics and other details.
Free Bonus Offers with Azon Dominator
- Free installation of the theme is provided if you need it. You can find our email id in the READ ME file of the zip. Contact on that email if you need us to install this theme for you.
- Free logo design - If you want the special bar-code logo just like we have in the demo, just mail us with your site name and we'll do it for free.
- Simple customization are done for free.
Features at a glance
- Unlimited license to use for unlimited websites.
- Full license to modify it as you want.
- A blog section to post articles such as product comparisons. See demo here - https://azon-dominator.webister.net/blog/
- User registration and wish list (saves) features.
- Statistics of the website including product views, affiliate link clicks, page views etc.
- Ability to change the price symbol (dollar, euro etc) depends upon your store.
- You can add your social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Another featured banner on the homepage just like you see on top of the TIWIB's website. You can turn it on/off in the dashboard. That will help you promote hot selling products with your affiliate links.
- Clicks on product images redirect to Amazon product pages. This can improve the conversion ratio and it will help you get more commissions when the same user makes another buy from Amazon.
- French version (only front-end) also available.
Updates on v3.3 (added on 28th December, 2018)
- Sub categories added.
- Primary menu color changer added.
- Featured menu changer added.
- Minor bugs fixed
Updates on v3.4 (added on 13th January, 2019)
- Very much anticipated feature, a blog section has been added!
- Email newsletter subscription box added!
- Minor bug fixes
Grand Release of v4.0 With Price Slider! (February 08, 2019)
We have added a price range slider in the category pages in this latest version! Users can choose the price range and the slider will immediately display the products in that range.
- Ajax is used for faster loading
- Style changes
- Bug fixes
New and faster v5.0 with SEO-ed permalinks (March 1, 2019)
- All permalinks changed for better SEO
- Few style changes
V5.3 with more options to customize (June 12, 2019)
- Customize various texts around the website including all menu texts, sort menu (Newest, Popular etc.) texts, SAVE/REMOVE texts, "Related Products" text and more.
- A new section "Color Settings" added. You can choose a menu color palette from the 5 pre-built color palettes. You can also choose each color manually for all the menu items on both desktop and mobile views.
- Customize the colors of the CHECK IT OUT button, SAVE/REMOVE buttons, sort buttons (Newest, Popular etc.) and the Gifts Under $20 link.
- A new stylish look for the settings page in the dashboard.
- Few more style changes and bug fixes.
v5.4 with social media page links in the homepage (August 2, 2019)
- Add your social media page links in the settings to show them in the homepage.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest options are available. Dropped Google+ because it has been officially shut down by Google recently. We will add more pages upon request for free. Please use the contact option in the READ ME file.
- Added "Add to Wishlist" button for mobile devices.
- Added a sitemap.
- Few more changes in the styles and layout.
v5.5 with Sticky (Featured) Products (October 26, 2019)
Now, make the best selling products as sticky on top of your homepage. It will be there on top even if you update more products. You can manage your sticky posts in the Dashboard > Products > Manage Products page.
Additional French version (front-end only) added. You can use that version if you're targeting audience whose primary language is French.
WHAT IF GUMROAD PAYMENT METHODS ARE NOT WORKING FOR YOU
If, unfortunately, Gumroad payment methods are not going through for you, you can try our Fiverr listing to buy this theme with free installation and the Barcode logo. You can also contact us at support (at) webister (dot) net for any queries. We're online 24 x 7 x 365 and therefore, you can expect a reply within 1-4 hours.
Fiverr purchase link - https://www.fiverr.com/dev_webister/design-a-great-website-like-thisiswhyimbroke
NOTE - YOU CAN JOIN FIVERR BY CLICKING HERE TO GET FLAT 20% OFF ON YOUR FIRST PURCHASE!
Are you looking for the best hosting for your website?
We recommend four best hosting providers for you. The best one if you're looking for a shared hosting is Bluehost . They have great plans at little pricey ranges. If you are looking for a VPS, then our best bet is DigitalOcean. You can get $50 free credits also to setup your server. You can use those credits to host your site for 2-3 months for free depending on your usage.
Another good shared hosting provider is InMotion Hosting and the last one is Hostgator which is cheap compared to Bluehost and InMotion when coming to shared hosts. Please note that Bluehost only have annual payment plans. You may have to pay for a period of minimum one year. But they worth each single penny. They maintain a higher standard of performance with their servers and support. On the other hand, Hostgator and InMotion has monthly plans and that too with cheaper prices InMotion will win the second place after Bluehost based on performance.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Once again thank you for the purchase.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share