I've edited dozens of hours of process video down to 10 concise tutorials for how you can make your own hand-drawn animated short in VR.
Whether you're a complete beginner looking to pick up animation tips and tricks, or a professional artist who wants to get in on the fun, I'll show you theory that applies to any VR app, as well as specific workflow tips for AnimVR, Oculus Medium, and Unity.
- Thumbnailing Animation in VR
- Cleaning up 3D concept art to create an animatable character
- Blocking character animation in VR
- Inbetweens and Polish
- Sculpting environments in Oculus Medium
- Working with Cameras & editing sequences in VR
- Exporting to various video and VR formats
What you'll get:
- 10 process/tutorial videos - totaling 1hr 40 min of instruction
- AnimVR scene file for my Zombie character design, so you can animate with the character, and pick it apart.
- *Audio & Video from the original Michael Jackson Thriller video will NOT be included because I don't want to get sued. Please purchase from your online music store of choice and enjoy responsibly ;)
The included Read-me links to a Form where you can request additional mini-tutorials, which I would like to add to this tutorial series over the coming weeks. Your input is appreciated.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share