Impacton.org and Fundación Tierravida teamed-up to create an action toolkit to use in schools, universities and communities, anywhere in the world.
Haz click aquí para la versión en español.
- background and educational material on Climate Change
- the step-by-step guide to execute a few-hour activity for climate change during the Week of Climate
- a full library of alternative actions to make happen in your own local community
We invite every teacher, professor, youth leader and social activist to join this initiative, and use this toolkit to bring people together and co-create initiatives for climate change.
For more information: Weekofclimate.org
- How do I make this happen?
Pick a time during the Week of Climate (October 9-15) to run this toolkit's activity! It takes a few hours, but it's very powerful.
If you've decided to undertake a climate action (either this one or any other), please let us know exactly what you're planning to do and when using our Welcome Form!
- What if I'm not able to do the activity myself?
You can always spread the word and invite others to join with their class, group or community!
- Who can do this?
Anyone. There's no specific skill or resource required.
- Can I use this toolkit to run the activity even after the 15th of October?
- Why 3+ USD?
It will be 100% reinvested in running this campaign and reach more vulnerable communities all over the world.
For more info, email us at: email@example.com