Free Template, create seamlessly TILES / TEXTURE
Limited to Download (when sold-out I release more during the Live streaming so stay tuned on) enter in our Vectorize Cast Telegram to know when released.
You can edit in Real-time / Automatic synchronised!
Look, I did this Template in order to help you to save your time... please if you like it, leave a rate!
And.. you can leave a coffee to me, or become my patreon to get into the VECTORIZE CLUB! more than 40 tutorials / discord / telegram check it out!
SO, You will Download this Project!
File WEIGHT? just 894.9 KB! open on AFFINITY!
----- OK, HOW TO USE? ----LIVE STREAMING TUTORIAL SHOWING YOU HOW TO USE!
1. First, you have to Download it
2. Open the Project (file) in your Affinity Software (Desktop/iPad)
3. Follow the Layer instructions (change only the Inside of Symbols)
- On there you can CREATE VECTOR/RASTER, ALL AUTOMATIC synchronised!
- for any bug, just re-open the default file. or message me on Insta/Telegram
4. Export as PNG/JPEG (Export Persona)
5. Now APPLY IN ANY SHAPE, USE the - FILL TOOL
- Select the bitmap option
- Select the tile image you've exported/created!
- transform the tiles by dragging!
- DONE! EASY?
6. Watch the VIDEO PREVIEW to see how it works!
Like it? RATE! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You can support my work on Patreon and future templates!
and get more than 40 tutorials already and the upcoming ones! ( ☕ 1 coffee, a 🍞 bread, whatever, it helps me a lot!, to keep creating these)
Who I am?
I'm Jhon, a Graphic Artist + Designer + Illustrator, I create fun illustration for Games/Animation and I do tutorials using Affinity Designer (ipad/desktop) to a self-taught community made by artists, designers and Illustrators around the world
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.