Classical Guitar for Ukulele takes pieces from composers such as Sor, Guilliani, Carcassi, Carulli and Aguado that are ordinarily associated with Classical Guitar and presents them as arrangements specially for ukulele.
There are 9 arrangements in total…
- Op 60 No. 1 - Fernando Sor
- Op 60 No. 1 - Fernando Sor (Campanella style arrangement)
- Etude Op 44 No. 2 - Fernando Sor
- Maestoso - Op 51 No.1 - Mauro Guilliani
- Country Dance
- Op 100 No. 2 - Ferdinando Carulli
- Andante Op 35 No. 1 - Fernando Sor
- Etude - Dionisio Aguado
- Andante - Ferdiando Carulli
Along with the tablature arrangements in PDF format there are supporting MP3 files to help you learn. You can use these as a reference to help with timing or simply for your listening pleasure.
If you've got to grips with the basics of ukulele and would like to take your playing to the next level this is the ebook for you.
The arrangements will get you exploring your fretboard beyond the first few frets.
Become a better player and get to grips with a little classical ukulele.