"If you a make a sale, you make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune." - Jim Rohn
With this 26 page mini-guide + workbook, you will learn one of my top secrets behind business-boosting customer service: creating a database of #heroic customer service scripts that you can use quickly + easily every time you need to communicate with a client or customer.
Specifically, you will learn:
1. How to set up your own script database: the tools to use, organization methods, + content tips
2. What kind of scripts you should have on-hand: the essential topics that come up again and again, + a collection of 87+ excellent phrases you can use right now
WHAT PROBLEMS DOES THIS GUIDE SOLVE?
By following the advice + carrying out the activities in this workbook, you can greatly reduce or even eliminate client/customer communications that sound...
- Rude (snarky, snippy...)
- ...and all things #Unprofessional
You'll also be able to issue faster responses, which helps build trust + long-term satisfaction in your clients and customers...and means you spend less time agonizing over how to compose #thatperfectreply! (I've been there. It's not fun, and I know how it kills your productivity.)
WHO IS THIS FOR?
The Pre-Scripted mini-guide + workbook was created to work for:
1) all small business owners (designers, coaches, e-course creators, Etsy shop owners, photographers, etc.) who handle their own client and/or customer support, and...
2) VAs, project managers, and customer service reps that take care of client/customer issues for small businesses + entrepreneurs.
WHAT KIND OF CLIENT AND CUSTOMER SCRIPTS ARE INCLUDED?
The 87+ scripts are categorized under the following topics:
- You're Inviting Input/Feedback
- You Don't Know The Answer
- Someone Is Slow To Respond (...Or Goes Totally Rogue!)
- Someone Is Experiencing Problems (ie: Technical Issues)
- Someone Leaves A Critical Comment
- You Want To Give A Word Of Appreciation
- Someone Leaves You A Negative Review (ie: On Etsy)
- Someone Wants Something They Can't Have
- Someone Is Frustrated...Or Furious
- Someone Won't Pay The Bills
- You're Turning Down Work
- You're Signing Off
- You Want To Reassure + Build Trust
You also get space to brainstorm your own phrases (so that everything you write sounds like the very best version of YOU).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I get a digital file or a physical product?
You’ll get a PDF file, which you can then easily print right from your home or office computer.
How will I recognize the charge on my credit card statement?
Currently, Gumroad sends 14 characters to your credit card provider for processing. The first six characters are "GUM.CO" -- after that you will see a portion of my name, Erika Madden, or my company, Olyvia, OlyviaCo, and/or Olyvia Media.
Who do I contact if I have a question or any problems?
Please email me right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be more than happy to help you out. :)
Here's what people say about Pre-Scripted!
"I won't name names, but the other two or three script resources I've read were all about magic tricks and how you just need to follow this or that exactly worded formula to be the next Steve Jobs. Those books were very quickly deleted!
Pre-Scripted is the complete opposite. I avoided using scripts in my business because I didn't want to sound robotic, uncaring, or unlike myself. The scripts I've been able to put together with the help of Pre-Scripted are warm, classy, and exactly the way I would (on my best, level-headed, calm, ideal day) respond to the situations they're written for. Thank you."
- Anna Simmons, http://craftingfingers.co.uk/
"Just reading thru my copy of @OlyviaMedia's Pre-Scripted! Great head start for simplifying client communication. Amazing resource!"
- Sandee Jackson, https://sandeejackson.com/
"You have my heart with scripts!! Purchasing was a no-brainer!"
- Katie Price, http://pricelessdesign.com/
Want to know more about me? Please visit my website at http://olyvia.co!