Get Out of Debt & Change Your Financial Legacy
Are you living paycheck to paycheck?
Do you want to change your financial future?
Reach your financial goals with these 6 easy to follow steps that will lead you to a completely new future. I've put together the best of what I learned while getting out of debt so that you can, too!
While being in debt to the tune of $75,000 +, I learned how to get out of debt, live within a spending plan, save for an emergency fund & grow retirement savings after I became debt-free.
The lessons I learned I've turned into a debt busting bootcamp to help people like me who had no idea how to get out of debt.
If you need a road map to get you on track & moving forward, this is the perfect personal finance plan you can follow.
The 60-Day Debt-Buster Bootcamp is geared toward people who have:
- Never made a budget
- Don't know how to get out of debt in a logical way
- Don't know how to build an emergency fund with the money they make
- Need help surviving & getting ahead on a moderate to low income
- Need solid strategies to change their habits with money
- Need a STEP BY STEP blueprint for getting out of debt & building a better life
The 60-Day Debt-Buster Bootcamp includes:
- SIX 10-day exercises give you the tools you need to start your debt-free journey
- 7 worksheets including a Debt Snowball worksheet
- 5 bonus pages which give you tactics to get out of debt
- 40 pages of debt-busting strategies & exercises to keep you focused on the end-goal which is keeping the money you make so you can live the life you want - debt-free!
If you've never taken a hard look at your finances & constantly wonder where all the money went, the 60-Day Debt-Buster Bootcamp will give you the tools you need so that you can get out of debt, save money, create a spending plan & have the money you need to accomplish your goals in life.
Change your future right now.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.