Pilotscafe's Airplane IFR Quick-Review Study Guide is a supplemental resource for IFR students working towards their FAA instrument-airplane rating.
- When is an Instrument Rating required?
- Logging instrument time
- Recency of experience
- Minimum aeronautical experience required for an IF rating
- Documents required for flight
- Maintenance inspection requirement
- Decision-making models
- Passenger & takeoff briefings
- IFR flight plan requirements
- Alternate requirements
- Takeoff minimums
- DPs and STARs
- IFR clearance requirements
- IFR altitudes
- Flight instruments
- Minimum equipment required for flight
- Radio navigation instruments (VOR, NDB)
- Understanding GPS, GNSS, PBN, RNP & RNAV
- Components of ILS
- Approach Light Systems
- Attitude instrument flying techniques
- Lost communication procedures
- Holding patterns
- Procedure turns
- Descent planning
- Basic VFR weather minimums in US airspace
- Available weather products and services
- Weather hazards
- Aeromedical factors
- Reference material
- And much more!
**10% of all sales will go to charity at year's end**. I chose Direct Relief, which donates medicine and supplies to local healthcare providers in more than 140 countries, including the United States, and holds a perfect CharityNavigator.org score.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.