(Looking for the Mac version?)
Learn by doing: CameraSim shows you how to use your DLSR camera!
This is the enhanced version of my DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that is rapidly approaching 1 million “stumbles” by the StumbleUpon community. CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example image, CameraSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
★ See the effects of...
• Shutter speed
• Focal length
• ‘Camera shake’ blur
• Tripod stabilization
• Subject motion blur
• Over- and under-exposure
• Exposure priority modes
★ Designed for newbies...
• Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
• Get instant feedback about your “photo:” see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
• Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
★ Ideal for instructors...
• Provides an interactive visual aid that demonstrates principles of photography to students
• NEW: Select between Canon-ish and Nikon-ish viewfinder views
• NEW: Option to hide photo feedback
• CameraSim is a fun and engaging way to demystify your DLSR camera!
• Now in 14 languages: Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Español (Argentino), Français, Indonesia, Italiano, Polski, Português (Brasil), Român, Svenska, Русский, Український, 한국의
Looking to create an account?
Add your work, name a price and start selling instantly.
Track conversion rates, referrers and buyer locations.
Just 5% + 25¢ per transaction. No other fees.
Did you mean to login?