This tool is primarily to make assigning colors to meshes in Maya quicker, easier and more intuitive, it has a number of features:
- Set RGB or HSV settings in either 0-1 range or 255 range.
- Set colors per channel, unticked channels will be unaffected.
- Quick and easy display of vertex colors, this is not a toggle but an on or off setting.
- Assign random colors on either a per object or per vertex basis. This can use the optional min/max settings to give much greater control over the result.
- Check the values of a vertex and copy that value to the tool to allow assigning elsewhere
- Copy one vertex color channel to another.
- Fix colorSets, this will attempt to clean up colorSets to make assist with exporting to external applications such as Unreal Engine.
Can be used for commercial use.
Tested with Maya 2020.
This script is written in Python so will not work for Maya LT.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.