Learn How To Live Regeneratively!!
NEW LIVE COURSE STARTS OCTOBER 28TH!!!
Get Your Advanced Permaculture Design Certification with Matt Powers & over 70 Regenerative Experts & Professionals covering the full spectrum of Permaculture
Project-Based, Professional, & Empowering.
All Climates - Small-Scale to Large-Scale Restoration - Urban to the Ocean - Radical Mycology & Soil Science - Alternative Energy & Transportation - Medicine & Food - Gardening & Farming - Ranching & Animal Husbandry - Mead Making & Beekeeping - Biointensive to Biological Farming - Social Permaculture & Community Building - Holistic Management & the Regrarians Platform - NonViolence & Sociocracy - Earthships & Natural Building - Bioremediation & Humanitarian Aid - Entrepreneurism & the Regenerative Economy - Mapping & Reading the Landscape - Life Planning & Site Planning & MUCH MUCH MORE!!
From Current Students:“It is my opinion that it is the BEST PERMACULTURE COURSE IN THE WORLD”
-James Webb“Matt Powers - you are the true reflection of what permaculture means with caring for people not just the paperwork. THIS IS MY DESTINY and I knew as soon as I signed up that this was the course, that it would change my life.”
- Beth Healy“The PDC from a few years ago truly changed my way of looking at everything. Your course has up-scaled the learning to REACH DEEPER into the way I view the interior and exterior worlds…MICRO TO MACRO.”
-Jennifer Brennan“This course is World Class! I love the info. I own a company and work 70 hours a week. This is the BEST COURSE I HAVE EVER TAKEN on this subject. Matt Powers ROCKS!!!”
-Mike Garcia“I appreciate your TREMENDOUS, INSPIRING WORK and this exciting learning experience so much.”-Yoko Fujimoto
JOIN THE REGENERATION WITH DUAL CERTIFICATION!!
The First Advanced Permaculture Course based on
PEER-REVIEWEDcurriculum, hosted by the author and organizer, Matt Powers. The Advanced Permaculture Student Online is a collection of regenerative solutions & pathways for high schoolers, college students, and adults looking to start on careers that are meaningful, regenerative, profitable, proven, and valuable to their local communities. This is a 20-week video-based course with over 70 expert instructors from around the world who have greened deserts, grown tons of soil per acre per year, made professional-level mycology accessible to the home cultivator or startup mushroom farm, trained professional landscapers in permaculture, redefined soil science and composting as we know it, converted organic orchards to permaculture, witnessed the restoration of the ancient Molokai fish ponds, made impossible seed and plant adaptations possible, and much more. This course takes permaculture into the advanced fields of mycology, large-scale land restoration, market gardening, natural farming, alternative energy, social permaculture, ocean restoration, city planning, aquaculture, vermiculture, and more."I’d have to say that my understanding of the earth and permaculture in general has expanded to universal portions. As well as my beliefs in my ability to make a positive change. Before this coursework, I thought I might change my small homesite into a buffering area for the changing climate to make things easier personally. Now , aside from modeling a change for others, I think that even my site could make a measurable difference in the local climate, both environmental and social, and possibly global."- Dave M., current student
MORE DEPTH & BREADTH THAN ANY PDC
Go in-depth with experts and real-life examples, learning valuable regenerative skills in a broad spectrum of fields, using The Permaculture Student 2: A Collection of Regenerative Solutions textbook as the reading companion for the entire course - the most in-depth and current permaculture textbook available. Matt Powers, the author, will be your guide on your educational journey with opportunities for digging deeper with professionals along the way.
Created and organized by author, educator, and plant breeder, Matt Powers, to pair with The Permaculture Student series which is the first K-12+college curricular arc that guides students directly to professional careers.
GET YOUR ADVANCED CERTIFICATION!!
This is the only Advanced Permaculture Certification course based on a current, peer-reviewed advanced textbook and taught by experienced professionals from a host of different regenerative career paths blending disciplines outside the garden and farm scope of permaculture design and into a broader application of permaculture into everyday life, business, architecture, food, and even governance.
NO PREREQUISITES - Anyone Can Join
US! Covers the Standard PDC Information but Updated, Corrected, & Amidst SO MUCH MORE!!
This course is primarily taught by the author and educator of the Permaculture Student series, Matt Powers, but it also includes over 70 different expert guest teachers such as:
- Dr. Elaine Ingham of Soil Food Web Inc
- John D. Liu of Ecosystem Restoration Camps
- Crystal Stevens of Worms at Work
- Peter McCoy of Radical Mycology and Mycologos School of Mycology
- Dr. Jeanne Wallace of Nutritional Solutions
- Joy Beckerman of Hemp Ace International
- Erik Ohlsen of The Permaculture Skills Center and Permaculture Artisans
- Neal Spackman of Sustainable Design Masterclass
- Jessica Peterson of Wild Willow Wellness
- Michael Nagler of the Metta Center for NonViolence
- Makeda Makossa of the
- Brock Dolman of The Occidental Arts & Ecology Center
- Stefan Sobkowiak of Miracle Farms and the Permaculture Orchard
- Justin Rhodes of Abundant Permaculture
- Darren Doherty of Regrarians.org
- Mark Lakeman of CityRepair and Building Resilient Communities
- & Many More!!
INCLUDES AMAZING BONUSES!!!!
- The Permaculture Student 2 Ebook Textbook & Workbook Set
- The Permaculture Student 2 AUDIOBOOKS!!
- Permaculture Chickens Ebook by Justin Rhodes
- 7 Steps to Success: Finding Land for the Permaculture Homestead & Farm of Your Dreams Ebook by Bret Glassett
ThallasoTherapy Ebook by Antoinette Marquez
- The Regenerative Career Guide Ebook
- The Permaculture Mastery Checklist