Pine Forest Drums is a percussion and sound fx sound module inspired by the sonic universe of Boards of Canada. From vintage drum kits to found sounds, tabla to voice cuts, the variety of sounds found in Pine Forest Drums is big compared to the usual drum module.
Available as a VST/VST3 plugin instrument for Windows and VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument for macOS, Pine Forest Drums contains 38 "drum kits". Each kit has been tailored with 70s education documentaries, the esoteric culture of the 60s and the National Film Board of Canada in mind.
- 38 percussion kits each containing 10 sounds
- 380 original samples
- Vinyl crackles sound layer with ADSR
- Tape and films sound layers with ADSR
- Detuner with depth and rate controls
- 10 drum pads
- Level, pan, attack, outputs and decay controls for each sound
- Amp range controls
- 30 MIDI drum loops
- 24-bit WAV files of the drum kits
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra and up.
- The plugin requires 500 MB of HD space.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- Windows VST3 in 64-bit only.
- macOS High Sierra and up VST, VST3 and AU plugins format (compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems).
- 24-bit WAV files of the percussive sounds included.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple's Logic Pro.