Your audience is the key to your success. Not your talent or expertise. Some of the most talented people on earth aren’t working right now because despite all the awards they’ve won, all their unique skills and expertise, they can bring no financial value at all to a project they sign on to or invest their time in.
To get this 1-hour video and detailed lecture notes, just click I want this, provide payment information, and click View Product in the confirmation email.
Your creative and professional success depends on collecting people who follow you from project to project, buy what you sell, and tell others about your work. Your talent and skill simply aren't enough to ensure you thrive personally, professionally, or financially.
- What you may be accidentally doing that will make being successful in the entertainment industry difficult or impossible.
- Exactly why you need an audience and what it means to “have” one.
- What makes building an audience incredibly difficult or entirely impossible
- What platforms you can use to build an audience, sell content, and make it easy for those who follow you to promote you and your work
- What to call your website and exactly what your website has to have on it
- What social media sites you need to join, how you need to join them, what to post, and why what most people post is entirely wrong
- How to prove you have an audience to everyone who might hire you.
- How to use your audience to pay your bills day in and day out.
- What a “brand” is and why it presents such a risk to working artists when it’s incorrectly built.
- With this recorded workshop you receive a 1-hour video and a detailed written guide describing specific techniques and linking to specific tools that will help you build your audience quickly.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions before or after purchase. I look forward to being of service..
I'm currently supporting 40k+ with online and face to face events each week. I have dozens of testimonials from happy customers on Alignable. You can check them out at http://bit.ly/endorsements1 and learn more about my work at www.nancyfultonmeetups.com.
Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos, documents, interviews and in-person meetings. She covers Screenwriting, Legal Issues, Production of films at every budget level, Acting, Agents Casting, and every other facet of the business. She is always available for questions with a quick response."
Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers, can only gain from her super insightful experience and her great approach to sharing information and knowledge with her community. I have been following her events ever since I moved to LA and to this day, I am always looking back to information and advice coming from her. Thank you for everything you're doing, keep it up!’
Don Clasen / Zoom Out Media/DonClasen.com
"Nancy's very professional, prolific and helpful. A real asset to the film industry."
Serita Stevens / Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others”
Kathryn Rishoff / RishoffWrites:
"Nancy Fulton is a walking encyclopedia of information when it comes to writing and publishing,..."
Rick James / Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and out..." Read more
I took her seminars several times. All those were worth 5 stars. Not only she is brilliant and knowledgeable, but also very helpful and attentive to give an equal opportunity to every student/participant to enjoy learning. I guarantee that you’ll feel great! I highly recommend her seminars!"
Phil Condit / Sick Puppy Pictures
"Nancy Fulton is unbeleivable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach EVERYONE what she knows! Did I mention she is a good teacher? That, too. Very knowledgeable about most everything creative and business."
Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."