Blender 2.8+ Eevee Shader Nodes Setup
- Fake dispersion
- Fake caustic
- Fake translucent absorption
- Complex roughness
- Fresnel reflectance
- Extra directional absorption
- Option of multiple outputs
- Improved reflectance according to input
- Separated reflectance roughness
- Added reflectance micro roughness
- Improved dispersion according to input
- Improved fake translucent absorption
- Absorption influents shadow and caustic
- Added extra directional absorption
- Added directional absorption preview output
- Added option to separate Refraction/Reflection outputs
- Improved input value sliders of the shader group
If you are interested in how to set up Glass of Whiskey scene, you can purchase a complete source file with prebuilt Advanced Glass Shader v2.0 node group.
With the Cherry Cocktail Scene you can get the new example of using the shader features of version 2.0.
Both scene source files offer free future updates.
For non-overlapping bubbles and water droplets on the glass I used PSC Addon.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.