The complete guide to creating Bootstrap themes.
What You'll Learn:
- Best practices for creating Bootstrap themes
- How to setup a development environment with Harp.js
- How to create a theme quickly with LESS
- Step-by-step guide to create a style guide
- Packaging your themes for sale
- Marketing tips for your Bootstrap themes
Free eBook updates for life!
The Basic Package includes the 152-page eBook only.
What are people saying?
"This is the only Bootstrap resource you will ever need. In his book, Matt teaches you everything you need to know to start building your sites with Bootstrap. But more than that, he also gives you the tools to use and the best-practices to know. Our website users have been asking for a Bootstrap Bible for a long time. Everything I need to know, all in one place. At last it's here… and this is it."
- Peter Brady - LoveBootstrap.com Founder
"Mastering Bootstrap is a valuable resource for anyone serious about becoming a Bootstrap theme author. The book is well written, carefully crafted and covers all the essential topics for creating and selling Bootstrap themes."
- Christopher Gimmer - BootstrapBay.com Founder
"The "creative type" is a myth. You are capable of beautiful design. Mastering Bootstrap is designed to help both experienced designers and rank novices get an understanding of how Bootstrap theming works. In fact, I’ll be the first to admit I learned a couple of things from this book."
- Carlos Alvarez - BlackTie.co Founder