In this course, we will use a power point presentation to help you better understand why you have pain and the lifestyle modifications needed to feel your best.
This information will not be a "quick fix guide to feeling like a million bucks." It will give you a foundation for creating great habits. This course will guide you down a path that will not only reduce pain, but help create a more enjoyable life.
In this course you will learn:
- Common myths related to pain that can be found on google, in the news and in your local doctor's office.
- How your brain plays a significant role in what you feel.
- How fear and uncertainty about your injury influence your outcome.
- The direct connection between emotional pain, stress and physical pain.
- Best practices for reducing pain and improving how you feel.
- Strategies for avoiding pain flare ups and the role that good goal setting plays.