It's a bridge for UVs editing between two programs:
Personal, Indie and Studio Licenses are available. Personal licenses do NOT apply to companies. For Indie and Studios purchases, script cannot be redistributed or resold unless as embedded components of electronic/interactive media.
How to install:
- Drag'n'Drop into 3dsmax viewport
- 3dsmax > Scripting > Run Script > select RizomUV/Unfold3D bridge MZP file
After setup you will see RizomUV/Unfold3D icon at main toolbar.
(Sometimes administrator rights needed)
How it works:
In 3dsmax :
- Select object or multiple objects
- Select editing mode
- Press Unfold3D (button with Unfold3D logo)
- Create or edit UVs
- Press Save
After pressing Save button in RizomUV/Unfold3D - will be closed, 3DSMax window will reappear and UVs will be assigned like modifiers on object or objects.
- Big button with RizomUV/Unfold3D logo - send selected objects to RizomUV/Unfold3D, objects must be editable poly, if you have an modifiers stack - script will collapse it to editable poly automatically. So be careful a.
- Right Mouse Button (RMB) click on mode options(new,edit,preset) open current Lua script with notepad. So you can edit it and save, or save as a new preset.
- RMB click on dropbox (presets list) - reload/update presets list.
Extended edition only:
- Small "S" button at top/right corner - Settings panel. Allows to pre define almost all settings for RizomUV/Unfold3D.
Features of Extended Edition:
- AutoOps tab in settings panel - Allows you to send object to Unfold3D and make predefined operation on it.
- Non-destructive workflow - it keeps modifiers
- Works with UV channels from 1 to 99
- Faster exchange between 3dsmax and RizomUV/Unfold3D
- Two exchange formats: OBJ and FBX
How to edit a preset file:
- In RizomUV/Unfold3D open a Script and Command log window (default shortcut "L")
- And you will see log for changed commands/parameters, so you can select necessary lines and copy/paste them into preset file, and that's it.
- 3dsmax 2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018
- Unfold3D 2017.0.27.g2c0aab2.master or 2017.0.17. Older versions are not supported. (script versions Unfold3dBridge ExtEd 1.02 and 1.01)
- RizomUV_VSRS.2018.0.70 (script version RizomUVBridgeExtEd 1.08/1.09 )
- RizomUV_VSRS.2018.0.161 and UP (script version RizomUVBridgeExtEd 1.10 )
Many thanks and happy UV-ing!
*Digital products are non-refundable
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share