UIWS is the leading solution for dynamic interactive water bodies in Unreal Engine 4. Beautiful unified interactive fluid, interactive caustic lighting, collision and damage handling and more! The plugin is super easy to use with almost no setup required; Simply drag, drop, scale, and play!
- Unified dynamic water body system.
- Real-time fluid interaction with caustic reflection & refraction.
- Automatically interacts with any object, mesh, or even particle effect.
- Collision and Damage particle effect spawning out of the box
- Designer friendly - easy to setup, no restriction on body scale or number. Just beautiful water for your game!
- Easy to customize in editor or via blueprint.
- Optional full manual control over all system via blueprint or c++ events and overrides
- Underwater post processing
- Well optimized for a wide range of target hardware
Supported Engine Versions: 4.20, 4.21, 4.22
Code Modules: UIWS (Runtime)
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Android (in theory, Any platform)
A note on 4.18 support - Automatic interaction doesn't work as expected in 4.18. Manual interaction with blueprint is fine but I recommend against using the 4.18 version as I can't provide as much support as for 4.20 and later
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for Purchasing! Be sure to check out the documentation at egray.io/uiwsdocs
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share