This lesson teaches you to make a ring which can hold un-drilled stones attractively and securely.
The ring shank design in this tutorial is merely a suggestion. At the end of this lesson you will see other options for the band portion of the ring. Using your own imagination you will be able to adapt the bezel technique in this tutorial so it can be used with many different styles of ring shanks.
* 12' of 28 gauge Round Soft Wire
* 16" of 20 gauge Round soft Wire
* 1 18mm x 13 mm Oval Cabochon
* Small piece of scrap paper
* Masking tape or painters tape
* Ruler (measuring in millimeters)
* Ring Mandrel
* Flat Nose or Bent Nose Pliers
* Wire Cutters
* Needle File or Wire Rounder
* Round Nose Pliers
* Fine tip pen or ultra fine tip marker
* Any marker that will work on metal
© Donna Spadafore/Gailavira Jewelry