Pass The NCLEX-RN Exam With Ease!
Get The Best and Most Affordable NCLEX Prep Platform Today!
Learning Quality is Our Passion
At Brilliant Nurse, we are committed to providing students with only the best questions and explanations. That’s why over 50,000 nurses have trusted us for their licensing exam preparation.
This NCLEX-RN practice questions are based on the same categories that are included on the official exam provided by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN):
- Physiological Integrity
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Bonus Strategies & Exam Tips
We developed the Brilliant Nurse NCLEX Question Assignments to challenge you to readiness and develop your critical thinking skills.
Our Practice Assignments combine the best of nursing knowledge with the real world of clinical practice to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information possible.
A Different & Effective Approach to Passing the NCLEX!
Our approach to this review is to engage students in active learning using NCLEX-RN practice question assignments, detailed answer rationales and clear case studies to have the readiness needed on exam day.
- The use of the concise case studies moves health care provider education from fact-based lecturing to situation-based discussion and decision making as a person’s condition or situation changes.
- Use of the unfolding case facilitates collaborative learning, covers necessary content, and assists students to think beyond the facts and use their clinical imagination.
- Unfolding case studies require students to begin to grasp the nature of a clinical situation and adjust interventions as the clinical situation unfolds.
- In this way, unfolding case studies closely mimic real-life situations in nursing practice and are important situational mental models that are useful in assisting students to problem solve and to actively engage in and use critical-thinking techniques.
- Unlike other NCLEX-RN preparation programs that expect students to answer question after unrelated question, this comprehensive exam prep approach builds content into the case scenarios alongside pinpoint practice questions.
- This engages students to consider an evolving, and perhaps increasingly complex, clinical situation before answering each question.
Brilliant Nurse Nursing Board Review also offers practice & unique case study paths for instructors to assign to students throughout their course of undergraduate study for the purposes of:
- assisting faculty in delivering content in an innovative format,
- assisting RN candidates pass The NCLEX license exam
- assisting students in understanding the nature of clinical thinking, and
- use in simulation environments
Key Features That Our Learners Love ↓
-> Daily NCLEX-RN Assignments Delivered Without Fail:
-> 2,000+ challenging questions:
- Developed by experienced nurse educators and practicing nurses.
- Provides ability to mark questions and study key concepts.
- Two 100-question self-assessments with NCLEX readiness predictor available with select packages.
-> In-depth explanations:
- Multiple concepts per question to maximize study time.
- Detailed rationales for correct and incorrect options.
- Vivid illustrations to help master the content.
-> Performance and improvement tracking:
- Identify weaknesses and improve test-taking skills.
- Compare with peers to gauge performance.
- Exam software that mimics the real NCLEX to gain confidence for test day.
NCLEX-RN Question Bank Highlights ↓
Over 2000 Challenging Questions - Done At Your Pace!
Customizable Exams: Create exams based on your study needs.
Flash Cards: Generate your own study sets for quick review.
Performance Tracking: Track performance and compare progress with others.
Innovative Explanations ↓
In-depth, Detailed Answer Explanations & Rationales
Brilliant Nurse's innovative, content-rich rationales, paired with vivid illustrations and images, detail the clinical reasoning behind the correct and incorrect answers.
Understanding the “why” prepares you for any question about that subject matter, so you can be confident walking into your NCLEX exam.
How Nursing Graduates use BrilliantNurse's NCLEX-RN Review Programs to Guaranteed Success:
- Start preparing for your National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) about 3 or 4 months before the exam.
- Take several practice tests per day (between 80 and 100 questions) to keep you focused.
- Make sure you cover all the topics and skills that will appear on the official exam.
- Study to learn and understand - not to memorize. Read every practice question carefully before selecting the answer.
- Take notes. Taking notes on the questions you need to study will reinforce your learning.
- Read the provided rationales for the correct answers after each question.
- If you don’t know the answer right away, try to eliminate one or two of the choices. This raises your chance of scoring it right by 50%!
- Maximize your study time
- You can take our practice tests as many times as you like. Study to learn and understand, not to memorize.
Why Choose Us?
1. LEARN FROM CHALLENGING QUESTIONS
Our questions reflect the challenging, critical-thinking questions seen on aspects of the NCLEX, so you will be prepared for the actual exam.
2. MASTER ALTERNATE FORMAT QUESTIONS
Over 30% of the Question Bank Assignments is comprised of alternate format questions, such as select-all-that-apply, hotspot items, and ordered response items.
3. REDUCE TEST-DAY ANXIETY
The desktop and tablet user interfaces are designed to mimic the testing environment so you feel prepared for your test day.
4. STUDY ON-THE-GO
Practice questions on your desktop and mobile devices, anytime, anywhere. Our simple, user-friendly interface allows you to study the content you need, when you need it.
This NCLEX-RN® Online Review is designed to help All Nursing Graduates prepare & pass their Nursing Board Exam.
The philosophy of our review is to engage students in active learning prep using practice assignments, detailed answer rationales and clear case studies to have the readiness needed on exam day.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.