This NCLEX-RN® Online Review is designed to help All Nursing Graduates prepare & pass their Nursing Board Exam.
Get this FREE NCLEX-RN questions and detailed answer explanations that are based on the materials developed by the official National Council of State Boards of Nursing and are similar to those you’ll find on the official exam.
This NCLEX-RN practice questions are based on the same categories that are included on the official exam provided by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN):
- Physiological Integrity
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Bonus Strategies & Exam Tips
Nursing Salaries Ranked: Annual & Hourly salaries for RNs by state:
Highest to Lowest:
Begin with this 7 day FREE TRIAL - a special review with more than 1000+ Practice Questions, Answer Explanations and Rationales. Everything You Need, Delivered to Your Inbox, Daily.
You receive a daily link to the practice topics, click on any device and review anytime, anywhere.
The best way to study for your examination is to practice answering questions similar to those you’ll find on the actual test. Get them here!
How Nursing Graduates use Brilliant NCLEX-RN Review Programs to Guaranteed Success:
- Start preparing for your National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) about 3 or 4 months before the exam.
- Take several practice tests per day (between 80 and 100 questions) to keep you focused.
- Make sure you cover all the topics and skills that will appear on the official exam.
- Study to learn and understand - not to memorize. Read every practice question carefully before selecting the answer.
- Take notes. Taking notes on the questions you need to study will reinforce your learning.
- Read the provided rationales for the correct answers after each question.
- If you don’t know the answer right away, try to eliminate one or two of the choices. This raises your chance of scoring it right by 50%!
Maximize your study time
You can take our practice tests as many times as you like. Study to learn and understand, not to memorize.
US RN FACTS & JOB OUTLOOK (JOB + SALARY GROWTH)
Why Choose Brilliant NCLEX-RN Exam Prep Review Course?
Getting ready for the NCLEX exam is a necessary task that you must focus on, especially as the exam date is fast-approaching.
All Brilliant NCLEX Review products and learning paths are designed with several purposes in mind.
It is foremost a review and remediation track for students who are about to take the National Council Licensure Examination-RN (NCLEX-RN®; National Council of State Boards of Nursing for US and Canada.)
Brilliant Nurse Nursing Board Review also offers practice & unique case study paths for instructors to assign to students throughout their course of undergraduate study for the purposes of:
- assisting faculty in delivering content in an innovative format,
- assisting RN candidates pass The NCLEX license exam
- assisting students in understanding the nature of clinical thinking, and
- use in simulation environments
The philosophy of our review is to engage students in active learning prep using practice assignments, detailed answer rationales and clear case studies to have the readiness needed on exam day.
NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED: Get this FREE TRIAL TODAY!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share