The latest issue of the quarterly is organized into two sections, Limits and Listening. Aside from the alliterative appeal, we see in these essays and conversations an important connection between these two themes.
- Sam Rowe on the curious obsession with immortality amongst the tech-capitalist elite.
- Jesse Schotter on the children's classic that snuck existentialism into American homes.
- M. Lynx Qualey on how the stories told about the Iraq War limit our perspective.
- A critico-fictional review of Cristina Rivera Garza's The Iliac Crest by Matthew Jakubowski.
- A "dialogical experiment" with Aaron Finbloom and Sharon Mashihi.
- An interview with Rita Bullwinkel by Max Rivlin-Nadler.
- Plus: Hestia Peppe, Julia Calver, Josh Davidson, Anna Vitale, Adam Fales, and art from Goda Trakumaite and Anne Mailey.
You can read the introduction to this issue at our site.
Purchase a copy above, or subscribe here.
Full Stop is a 501(c)(3) organization run by a volunteer editorial collective. All sales help us continue our work with young writers and artists.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.