Type: SketchUp Plugin
Requirement: Internet Connection, Windows OS, SketchUp version 2017 or newer.
The script creates pipes from edges in selected groups/components, also adding fittings to vertices. Can update after edit the source (group/component of edges), and replace/ edit the fittings, size, etc...
- "Build Pipes Branch": All inside edges of selected group(s)/component(s) will be turned to pipe with options (collection, size, type of ending fitting and continue fitting...) can be selected in an input box.
- "Branches modifier": A tool help to edit fitting. The user can rotate, manually replace fittings or add a customize skp component, add/replace reduce bush, redraw branch(es)... Also can name and add color to any branch(es).
- "2D/3D": A quick switching of displaying the branches in 2D/3D view, base on turn on/off the layers "8_mep_piping2D" and "8_mep_piping3D".
- Double click (Edit Group/Component) to a branch will allow user to edit the source edges and vertices. The branch will be updated to it's "settings" when user finishes the Group/Component editing.
- Can make a BOM (Bill Of Materials) of pipes and fitting and export to Excel (xlsx).