NOTE: Ordering at this time is a Pre-Order.
- The pattern will be available by June 30, 2019.
- You will not be charged until the pattern is available.
- I will send an email reminder before the pattern becomes available.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Adorable zip pouches with basket-style handles from leftover zipper length. Perfect for sewing notions, pencil case, treasures and more. Grab your favorite fabrics and cut a little, sew a little, zip a little - and done! Uses Face-It Soft fusible interfacing and fusible fleece. Small: 7 1/2in L x 2 1/2in H x 2in D, uses one 14in zipper. Large: 9 1/2in L x 3 1/2in H x 2in D, uses one 16in or longer zipper.
- Two 10in squares of fabric
- One 10in square Fusible Fleece
- One 10in square Face-It Soft lightweight woven fusible interfacing by Lazy Girl
- 14in or longer zipper
Large SuppliesConstruction Notes
- Two 12in squares of fabric
- One 12in square Fusible Fleece
- One 12in square Face-It Soft lightweight woven fusible interfacing by Lazy Girl
- 16in or longer zipper
- Not ideal for directional fabric.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions for fusibles. Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.