Overview video: https://youtu.be/_faBdqnxNdQ
Get in on Gumroad here: https://gum.co/ptAbj
Get it on Unreal Marketplace here: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/ready-platform-go
Ready, Platform, Go! Comes with multiple static meshes, materials and a complete blueprint framework to create platforms in your games without any code required. The Blueprint contains the following features:
• Preview the final destination on real time.
• Override platform mesh to anyone you like.
• Change rotation and scale of the platform.
• Change number of uses allowed to activate the platform.
• Set time before falling.
• Toggle falling animation.
• Toggle to set the platform movable or static.
• Set the platform's rotation to follow the spline's rotation.
• Activate on step or automatically.
• Wait for step to activate again.
• Set waiting time when the platform reaches the destination.
• Change de travel duration.
• Close the spline's loop in any position.
• Activate loop travels.
• Use particle system trails.
• Change the particle system size.
• Override particle system.
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size: 2048x2048
Collision: Automatically generated.
Vertex Count: Platforms have a promedy of 535 vertices (lowest: 12, highest: 1699) Subdivided plane has 6561 vertices.
Number of Meshes: 12
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 14 Materials, 13 Material Instances.
Number of Textures: 36
Intended Platform: Windows, Mobile, Console.
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: No
Contact and Support