Set of 10 4K resolution video transitions.
These transitions are in MP4 format, using the H.264 codec.
All transitions are rendered at 4K ( 3840 x 2160 ), and 24 frames per second.
- 10 4K resolution Transition Videos
- License File
To use them, you need only import them into your chosen video editing program and apply a proper Luma Matte on the clips you want to transition between.
In Premiere Pro CC2016 for instance, you would:
- Import your footage & the transitions.
- Bring your 2 or more clips into your timeline.
- Overlap those clips on different tracks - you'll need at least 3 video tracks.
- Bring in your chosen transition and line it up with the end of the first clip.
- Line up the beginning of the second clip with the beginning of the transition clip.
- Apply the effect "Track Matte Key" to the footage you want the transition to affect.
- In the effects settings, set your matte to "Video 3" - be aware, this option will change depending on what track your transition is on. Do this for each clip you've applied the effect to.
- For the first, and each other clip set it to "Reverse".
That should be it. You may see a clip go black after applying this effect. To fix that, simply trim the clip ( CTRL/CMND + K in Premiere CC ) where the transition starts/ends, and then delete the effect from it. I recommend cutting the clip ahead of time and then applying the track matte to that.