Pre-order now for access on May 1st 2021.
There’s precious little documentation out there on how to make visuals that work.
Visual Twitter is such a small corner right now. But there’s lots of things out there already that we can use to learn from.
There's already been huge successes.
This is an expanding corner of Twitter that is becoming very powerful.
You have the opportunity to get in early.
I have a lot more to say.
The Magic Visual
How to make visuals that hit like a freight train and get noticed like a news story
The book will serve as a reference guide on how to make visuals that work.
It will cover:
- visual theory such as Billboard Thinking and How to Apply the CRAP Principles
- visual patterns that get shared and liked such as The Transformation and Now You See It, Now You Don't
- in-depth studies of high-performing Twitter accounts and other mediums such as Jack Butcher's Visualize Value and Carl Richard's Behavior Gap
- lots and lots of examples
- rules for making high-impact visuals such as One Word Can Be Enough and It Isn't About Being Clever
This isn't just a book on how to make successful visuals on Twitter.
This is a book on how to make visuals that get noticed in any medium.
Pre-order now for access on March 1st 2021.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.